Milwaukee Public Museum Wedding
Milwaukee Public Museum Wedding – Make History with an MPM Wedding
Like your love story, a wedding at MPM is truly one-of-a-kind. At MPM, your vision unfolds immersed within world-class museum exhibits. Imagine your guests dining among butterflies, discovering the romance of the Streets of Old Milwaukee, and posing in front of our world-famous T-Rex. Whether your tastes lean towards dancing among the dinosaurs or boogying with the butterflies, our expert staff take the pressure off so you can enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Wedding experts from MPM and Zilli Hospitality Group, our exclusive caterer, will execute your vision with the utmost care and help you discover all the charm that an MPM wedding can provide, from drinks and lively cocktail-hour conversation in the European Village to a night under the stars in the Daniel M. Soref National Geographic Dome Theater & Planetarium or treating your guests to a trip the Haymarket Candy Store for vintage-styled eats. MPM wedding receptions and ceremonies can accommodate up to 400 guests.
- Event space rental from 6 p.m. – midnight
- Discounted event parking
- One hour wedding rehearsal in the days prior to the event (restrictions apply)
- Access to museum galleries for wedding photography
- Unparalleled commitment and planning support from 2 teams: MPM and ZHG wedding experts
- Optional congratulatory post on MPM Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
An MPM wedding is an experience as once-in-a-lifetime as your love for each other.