Golden Mast Inn Wedding
A Golden Mast Inn Wedding takes place in a family-run restaurant and special events venue that offers delicious, traditional German and European fare in a truly unique setting. A favorite Lake Country institution, it has been one of the area’s top restaurants for over 40 years. Its gorgeous views of Lake Okauchee and warm, Old Country ambiance make the Golden Mast an experience that is not to be missed.
Here are a few ways you can enjoy yourself at the Golden Mast:
- Dinner for two in one of our beautiful dining rooms
- Family reunion in the Fireplace room
- Hold your company party or business conference in one of our banquet halls
- Have your wedding reception at the Gazebo
- Enjoy a guys’ or ladies’ night out at our Lounge
- Warm up after ice fishing with a delicious me
- Stop in after a day out on the lake for a cold beer
- And much, much more!
We treat you like family when you come to the Golden Mast — it’s what makes people come back again and again. Our guests know that they can come in and order a dish that tastes the same as it did 40 years ago. We take pride in our ability to provide our guests with top-notch service — our staff will take care of you from the minute you arrive until the final presentation of your check.
Make Your Wedding a Special Lakeside Wedding to Remember!
- Accommodates 50-400
- Gazebo Ceremonies
- Lakeside Terrace
- Indoor / Outdoor Facilities
- Grand Room with Window Walls
- Private Bridal Rooms
Our Prices Include:
Event Planner | Room Fees | Set-Up Fees | Linen Service | Bartenders | Servers | and More
Don’t get stuck with all the little “add-ons” that you’ll find at other venues; make sure you ask.
At the Golden Mast you pay for what you eat and drink plus 18% service charge and 5.6% sales tax.