Soulful Toad Wedding: Bobbie and Lane!
Front Room Studios had a great time at Bobbie and Lane’s Soulful Toad wedding! Bobbie was a wealth of knowledge and tips afterwards though that are definitely worth a read if you’re planning your own wedding!
- You will not get to mingle as much as you would have hoped so if you can have a small gathering with out of town guests the night before do that and place a time limit. (example 5-9pm)
- Also, drink lots of water and not a lot of alcohol the night before and DO TRY to get a good night sleep the night before.
- *Remember you’ll be standing most of the day, so wear comfortable shoes and/or bring shoes to change into after your ceremony. (just in case!)
- Have a back up plan for driving at the end of the night. (Not every town has taxi services or Uber available)
- Have fun and remember to BREATHE!
Well said, Bobbie! Check out how their day unfolded below!
Front Room Photographer: Mandie
Hair and Makeup Artists: B.E. Hive Salon and Spa
Getting Ready Location: Soulful Toad
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Soulful Toad
Engagement Ring: Groom’s family heirloom
Bride’s Wedding Band: Kessler’s Diamonds
Groom’s Wedding Band: Zales
Pie: Soulful Toad
Florist: Monet’s Garden
Suits: Men’s Wearhouse